Greetings

Mercedes-Benz conversations only
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Greetings

Viesti Kirjoittaja Indrek1 »

Hi, i am a Indrek, a founder of a Mercedes-Benz Club in Estonia and i´´d like to open this english language forum with my greetingmessage from Estonia.
We notised two three weeks ago, that you have interesting forum, with so many useful tips, but most of us cannot speak your language, so i asked from Mersuforum Admin to make a english language forum here. Big thanks to him for that.
Hope to hear of you.

With best wishes
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi »

Hello Indrek and welcome. It is good to have contacts with you in Estonia and I think english is the way to go. Nice MB's you got there. I usually every summer make a trip to the estonian islands, mostly Saarenmaa, for holidays (before with motorcylce and now with my old MB) and I like it. Anyway, now you are coming in the EU and soon we will be able to buy large amounts of beer 8) , so I would suggest to have a joint MB-clubs meeting in Estonia somewhere during the summer, I would certainly wish to come. It would also be interesting to learn more on the prices of car parts, painting jobs and so on.. in Estonia.
best wishes
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Hi again

Certainly we hope to see you in Estonia, especially with those most beatyful cars in the world. It would be quit nice, if we could do some meetengs dogether. You are more than welkome in our club and in Summer, when we are in EU its easy and qute cheap too travel betveen Finland and Estonia.
And what about prices of MN´s, parts and repairing job in Estonia, then ask anything, then i give you an answer.
For a started i could tel, that repairing job is about 200-300 kr/h, which is about 15 EUR/hour.
Prices for parts - you should ask certain part, then i can give anwser for that.
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
jorma-k
Asiantuntija
Asiantuntija
Viesti:

Estonian prices

Viesti Kirjoittaja jorma-k »

Indrek1 kirjoitti: Prices for parts - you should ask certain part, then i can give anwser for that.
Hi Indrek!

Welcome to the Forum as my part, too.
Speaking about spare parts, woul'd You, please, check the rear shock absorbers for W124 TD (Kombi, model 185, -90) with hydraulic level control. They are rather expensive in Finland, 330,- euros a peace.
I''ll thik, I will need those this summer...
Haluan isona ruuvimeisselinkuljettajaksi [img]http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/autofahrer.gif[/img]
[url=http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/mb250td][b]BlueLady[/b] W124 250 TD[/url]
Henri Junkkala
Perustaja
Perustaja
Viesti:

Welcome!

Viesti Kirjoittaja Henri Junkkala »

Hello again, Indrek, and welcome to the forums!

That was a marvellous idea - to have a joint meet of the Tähtiklubi and Mercedes Benz Club Estonia.

Would you be interested in hosting the first join meet somewhere in Estonia?
If that's possible, let's set a date, shall we? Some weekend in summer after the Midsummer fest, perhaps?

I sure like the idea of an international meet. Maybe I shall finally need to have poor old "Lumikki" repainted - or then again, I could have it done in Estonia for a fraction of the cost... 8)

Henkka
Site Admin

2009 Mercedes-Benz Atego 816 robottivaihteistolla ja ilmajousilla
2003 Mercedes-Benz 209.316 C209 CLK 270 CDI, 2D HT Coupé, 722.640 automaatti, lähes "Vollausstattung"
1993 Mercedes-Benz 124.106 VF124 E250D Lang , Italiassa rakennetusta 5-ovisesta ruumisautosta tehty 5,7 metrinen camokuvioinen paku, superturboprojekti työn alla
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Eureka 6-door Limousine, 5,7L LT-1 V8, 4L60E automatic, 14-bolt GM diff
1995 Harley-Davidson XLHF 1210 "Fatster" custom build

EX-W123,2xC123,W124,S124,2xW201,W140 jne jne

"Ihmisen elämä on just niin hauskaa kuin mitä siitä itte tekee"
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Re: Welcome!

Henri Junkkala kirjoitti:Hello again, Indrek, and welcome to the forums!

That was a marvellous idea - to have a joint meet of the Tähtiklubi and Mercedes Benz Club Estonia.

Would you be interested in hosting the first join meet somewhere in Estonia?
If that's possible, let's set a date, shall we? Some weekend in summer after the Midsummer fest, perhaps?

I sure like the idea of an international meet. Maybe I shall finally need to have poor old "Lumikki" repainted - or then again, I could have it done in Estonia for a fraction of the cost... 8)

Henkka
Site Admin
Certainly i can host here, but first i have to consult with the others, and discuss, when we can do this. We had planned a bigger convention, so now we have to plan something bigger and more interesting.
I put this question in our forum and about a week i could tell you something closer.
Untill then i hope to make friendship in this forum and you are more welkome to write in our forum in http//foorum.clubmb.ee

Regards
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
kalev
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja kalev »

Henri Junkkala kirjoitti: I sure like the idea of an international meet. Maybe I shall finally need to have poor old "Lumikki" repainted - or then again, I could have it done in Estonia for a fraction of the cost... 8)
Bodywork and paint+painting costs about 7000.- eek, so it's about 450€.
Eipä taida kauhean kallis työ olla... 8)
kalev
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa
Viesti:

We all look forward to meet tähtiklubi in Estonia at summer 2004.
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Re: Estonian prices

jorma-k kirjoitti:
Indrek1 kirjoitti: Prices for parts - you should ask certain part, then i can give anwser for that.
Hi Indrek!

Speaking about spare parts, woul'd You, please, check the rear shock absorbers for W124 TD (Kombi, model 185, -90) with hydraulic level control. They are rather expensive in Finland, 330,- euros a peace.
It is about 3500 eek, which is about 240 EUR
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Mauri H.
Valvoja
Valvoja

Re: Estonian prices

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mauri H. »

Indrek1 kirjoitti:
jorma-k kirjoitti:
Hi Indrek!

It is about 3500 eek, which is about 240 EUR
That's quite a good price!

Do you have lost of used parts for sale in Estonia, is there some kind of used parts junkyard from where to ask for excample a differential gear with ASD to my 300 TD Turbo...
kalev
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa
Viesti:

We have MB junkyards...

RTD autokeskus +372 56 628 888
Kadaka MB lammutus +372 50 27 151
Indrek Hiisjärv (MB Truck) +372 50 63 179
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

kalev kirjoitti:We have MB junkyards...

RTD autokeskus +372 56 628 888
Kadaka MB lammutus +372 50 27 151
Indrek Hiisjärv (MB Truck) +372 50 63 179
If you would like to ask anything more special, it would be useful to call Indrek Hiisjärv, he is a man in our club, who works with any kind of parts. He can speak finnish too. Hes e-mail is mbtruck@clubmb.ee.

Those junkjards, what Kalev wrote, offer us some benefits too.
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Mauri H.
Valvoja
Valvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mauri H. »

Thanks, I will write a mail to Indrek.

Difficult to find a good conditioned differential gear for turbodiesel, since they are quite rare in Finland. And if you find one, it has no ASD.
Jori K
Mersumies
Mersumies
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jori K »

Indrek1 kirjoitti: Certainly i can host here, but first i have to consult with the others, and discuss, when we can do this. We had planned a bigger convention, so now we have to plan something bigger and more interesting.
I put this question in our forum and about a week i could tell you something closer.
Untill then i hope to make friendship in this forum and you are more welkome to write in our forum in http//foorum.clubmb.ee
Hi Indrek1, Kalev and the rest of the Estonian MB-fellows and welcome to the only active MB Forum in Finland :wink:

It would be really interesting to have a meet somewhere in Estonia. Personally, I've never visited Estonia before with my car. I live in Helsinki and the trip down there would be "short enough" even with my '75 SLC 8)

With regards,
Jori K aka. "350 SLC"
Sami J. E.
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sami J. E. »

kalev kirjoitti:
Henri Junkkala kirjoitti: I sure like the idea of an international meet. Maybe I shall finally need to have poor old "Lumikki" repainted - or then again, I could have it done in Estonia for a fraction of the cost... 8)
Bodywork and paint+painting costs about 7000.- eek, so it's about 450€.
Eipä taida kauhean kallis työ olla... 8)
This sounds really interesting. My mothers 200 -88 would need a new paint+some rust repairs, it´s getting a bit crisby now but she likes the car a lot. And it´s only 290000km on the clock. :wink:
Do You by any chance have contact details for some of these workshops, it would be nice to combine a vacation and get the car in good shape this coming summer.
Thanks in advance, Sami
"Das Beste oder Nichts."-Gottlieb Daimler 1834-1900
S211 280CDI Avantgarde Sport -09
280E -76 W114
280SE-79
Exät:
W211: E220 CDI -01 Avantgarde
W124: E200 -95
W123: 230, 250
W114/115: 3x200, 230.6
Tapio R.
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa

Silberauto Tallinn?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio R. »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Niimoodi kirjutas: indrek
Hi Henri

i am very happy to see you here and hope, that some day i can see more mersuforum,net members here to talk with us.

Best wishes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Indrek and all the other "Mersumees"! :wink:

Since nobody has´t written a long time on this topic from our fellow Finnish Mersuforum members, I would like to take a part of the conversation too.

Unfortunately I did not had the possibility to take a part of your marvelous Hiiumaa meeting this summer, but I heard about it a lot.

Anyway, I have a question for you about the M-B Service in Tallinn, i.e. Silberauto at Järvevana tee 11, because I´ll come to Tallinn with my brother (he is also "Mersumies") on week 42/2004 and maybe would like to have to make a service there to our M-Bs.

Do you have any experience on that Service shop?

We have planned to have a 200.000 km service on MB 124 300 24 valves 1991 and for my W126 420 SEL 1988, at least oil change and repair of parking brake.

What you think, do you get a good service for your money or can you recommend some other, (read better) M-B service shop on Tallinn?

Also we are interesting in to have a good washing and particulary a fine (read long lasting) waxing, which would last for whole oncoming winter time?

Thank you in advance for your kind answer and/or recommendations!
Vastaa Viestiin