MB club Estonia-Tähtiklubi meeting 2004

Mercedes-Benz conversations only
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

MB club Estonia-Tähtiklubi meeting 2004

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi »

I opened this topic just to help you guys in estonia with a possible meeting there during the summer. And this is also for the finns to start the discussion
here (or in tähtiklubi in finnish). We have a lot of time but its good to start.

We have had meetings here and the number of cars in a meeting has been max. 10 in a summer meeting (everybody is allways so busy). But this time it might be different, so we will have to organise ourselves here and get a good estimate of the number of cars coming. But we have time.

Personally I would think (I am only speaking for myself) in a meeting we could
1. meet and look at each others cars, discuss(english) and foto's
2. have a short drive (all the cars in a parade) somewhere
3. see a touristic sight (or a car museum, a car junkyard or a car dealer etc.)
4. come back to the meet and prepare food, barbecue, sauna etc. and maybe even sing
5. next day leave
This is the way it has been here, but if you have other Estonian ways, thats better.
How many Estonian cars do you expect in a meeting ?
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Re: MB club Estonia-Tähtiklubi meeting 2004

Viesti Kirjoittaja Indrek1 »

Tomi kirjoitti:I opened this topic just to help you guys in estonia with a possible meeting there during the summer. And this is also for the finns to start the discussion
here (or in tähtiklubi in finnish). We have a lot of time but its good to start.

We have had meetings here and the number of cars in a meeting has been max. 10 in a summer meeting (everybody is allways so busy). But this time it might be different, so we will have to organise ourselves here and get a good estimate of the number of cars coming. But we have time.

Personally I would think (I am only speaking for myself) in a meeting we could
1. meet and look at each others cars, discuss(english) and foto's
2. have a short drive (all the cars in a parade) somewhere
3. see a touristic sight (or a car museum, a car junkyard or a car dealer etc.)
4. come back to the meet and prepare food, barbecue, sauna etc. and maybe even sing
5. next day leave
This is the way it has been here, but if you have other Estonian ways, thats better.
How many Estonian cars do you expect in a meeting ?
Hi
I agree with you with those actions you would like to to, we have searched already a place and different things to do after there. So far we have been quite succesful, but we must organaize it.
Those actions are all possible to do, and i think, that after couple of beers this communivating problem will be lost too.
right now we cant tell, how many cars we expeckt, but about 30 is certain.
We planned to invite those firms too, who offer us some discount.
And singing songs - thats great idea, we have our own MB song too you know, this friday in our convention it is first exposition of this song.

But you should tell us exact date, when you are ready to come here, them we can book a nice place and other stuff.

Of course, It would be a weekend and about in beginning of July.

Indrek
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

we have our own MB song too you know, this friday in our convention it is first exposition of this song
Really, you have to send us a recording of the song and we can give you points. Usually estonia beats finland in singing contests.
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Mauri H.
Valvoja
Valvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mauri H. »

Tomi kirjoitti:Really, you have to send us a recording of the song and we can give you points. Usually estonia beats finland in singing contests.
But perhaps we get some adequation from the volume, at least during our meet last fall we were quite loud when singing :lol:
kalev
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja kalev »

Some pics from our meetings in here.
Mauri H.
Valvoja
Valvoja

Our own little club can be fould here, also some meet pictures:

http://www.tahtiklubi.net/

If you click "Tapahtumat" you can see some pictures from 4 differend meets, fourth one has not been updated yet, unfortunatelly.

In Galleria there are pictures from our cars.
PM
Valvoja
Valvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja PM »

Well, there are no major differences between estonian and finnish meetings. You guys have many nice 126's, good choice. :wink:
And nice tuning also. It is almost impossible to find any fancy tuning parts for W126. I'd like to buy chromed or stainless steel door sills, with Mercedes text, but can't find any here in Finland. Or red/clear tail lights, must order from Germany / Sweden or UK with not so reasonable price. :?

That meeting thing sounds extraordinary; nice cars, nice sceneries, cheap food + beverages, lots of fun and maybe some drag races (Mauri H. is a pro with his avenger 300TDT :wink: ), what are we waiting for? :lol:
[size=84]Kalustoa: MB SLK230A Kompressor AMG-Styling -99 Brillantsilber, MB C230TA Kompressor -98 Obsidianschwarz, Volvo Amazon 121 "GT" -70
Varakalustoa: MB 260SE -88 Perlmuttgrau (telakalla), Honda Civic LSi Sedan -93[/size]
Mauri H.
Valvoja
Valvoja

Pasi M. kirjoitti:what are we waiting for? :lol:
Summer 2004 :D

Yes, our meets do sound quite similar, I'm sure we will have fun together.
Pasi M. kirjoitti:(Mauri H. is a pro with his avenger 300TDT ),
Beware of my old and rusty fogmaker, it might drop some parts so keep your distance voluntarily :twisted:
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

But perhaps we get some adequation from the volume, at least during our meet last fall we were quite loud when singing
hah, hah, thats a good one, Mauri. Maybe we get points for the volume, which usually increases towards the night. But for the talent :? maybe the important thing is the feeling.

About weekends of july:
first weekend 3-4 July, second 10-11, third 17-18 and fourth 24-25.
Who can say when it is sunny, my SL likes the sun.
All are good for me.
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Tomi kirjoitti:
we have our own MB song too you know, this friday in our convention it is first exposition of this song
Really, you have to send us a recording of the song and we can give you points. Usually estonia beats finland in singing contests.
I think that i can too that, but you have to wait some time,. This Member, who made this song is proffessional here in Estonia and i talk to him, that he should record it in studio and after that i certainly send you this song
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Kaapo
Valvoja
Valvoja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kaapo »

kalev kirjoitti:Some pics from our meetings in here.
Fine pictures and great cars, especially this anthracite grey V126, which represents the elite.... :D Of course this is my personal opinion, and you can only quess the reason why. BTW it's nice to notice that there are no major differences between meeting customs, so far as I can interpret the photos in the right way :shock:
Tähtiklubi brothers already mentioned some spare part probelms; one of the difficultest, concerning my car are these cromed bumper covers / upper parts. Only choice to get immaculate ones is order them from the factory or buy new pieces from local special store. And the prices pay tribute to MB - they try out for stars :x :lol:
Exät: W114 250, W123 200D, W123 240D, W124 230E

- V126 300 SEL '89
- W140 S300 turbodiesel '98
- W460 230GE '85
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Hi again everybody.

Its been a long time since i was wroting here.
Now we have decided hav and where we have our big meeting in Summer.

It take place in a very beautiful island called Hiiuma in 2,3,4 July. At the moment we trie to think a lots of interesting things to to there, and later we may tell it here too.

Now we would like to know exact number of Members from Your Country - then we have time to organaize everything.

Now i hope, that one of your Members could take this Finnish side organization to hes shoulders and about in a 1 month you could tell me how many people and cars from Finnish will join our meeteng:)

My e-mail adress is indrek@clubmb.ee also you can wrote to info@clubmb.ee.

If your English isnt so good, then MBtruck from our club can speak Finnish mbtruck@clubmb.ee

With Best Wishes
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

http://www.clubmb.ee/mersu.mp3

I promise to send you the Our Club Song - here it is:)
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
kalev
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja kalev »

Indrek1 kirjoitti: If your English isnt so good, then MBtruck from our club can speak Finnish mbtruck@clubmb.ee

With Best Wishes
...so can I ;)
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

Good song, sounds very professional. I can understand maybe 40 % of it, I would imagine the song must be called 'mersumies'.
Hiumaa is a nice place, we will make a roll call for this meeting.
(I am not sure, but maybe it is necessary to book for the ferry in advance for Hiumaa.)
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Tomi kirjoitti: (I am not sure, but maybe it is necessary to book for the ferry in advance for Hiumaa.)
We trie to book our own ship - or two, but if we cant we book a place for everybody, who like to join the meeting.

This song is "Mersumies" yes - in this meeteng you can heard it on LIVE
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Daaz
Mobilisti
Mobilisti

Club song

Viesti Kirjoittaja Daaz »

Hey, great song! Maybe Mersuforum has to get one as well? :)

Maybe the official Suomen Mercedes-Benz Klubi has a song? They've been at it for 25 years now...

-Daaz
Speed kills, but it also makes you very fast.
114.073 1976 (H) – 114.023 1974 (H) – 114.073 1975 (V) – 114.073 1974 (V) – 126.046 1990 (M)
enska
Tuningspesialisti
Tuningspesialisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja enska »

Great song!!! Maybe Tomi can make a mersuforum song??
Käytössä: W204 220CDI ja satunnainen pösö...
Mogge
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mogge »

Great song! If we could borrow it, maybe Finland would finally win the Eurovision song contest :D
BMW 320i sedan -04
-----
Ex: Mercedes-Benz W124 200E -91
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

2,3,4 July isnt very far away and i would like to know, how much MB owners from finland will come to our meeteng to Estonia. We have to know exact number of persons, and after we can calculate how much all this will be cost and how much food and drink we need.
I hope, that i get exact number in couple of weeks, after we tell, what we are attempt to to in this meeting and so.

In a week or two i´ll trie to make this joining form to, where you can put your number of persons and so.

all questions to indrek@clubmb.ee or +3725121868 (in english please)

Indek
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

Hello Indrek,

The persons to join the meeting at present is as follows: (this will probably increase in a few days):
Name-number of persons-car

Tomi - 2 adults - one car
Mauri - 2 adults+1 child - one car
Raul - 1 adult - one car (not sure yet)
Mr Benz - 2 adults - one car
Day Downhill - 2 adults+3 children - one car
Sami S - 2 adults (or 3) - one car (not sure yet)

We will update the list later, as more people will join

regards, Tomi
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
raul
Mobilisti
Mobilisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja raul »

Tervist taas Eestlased! + muut

Me läheme küll!

Ja nyt loppu eestin vääntäminen koska ei varmaan kukaan saa mitään selvää kuitenkaan... :roll:

Jees, ollaan aika varmoja (99%) lähdöstä, minä+avovaimo&230E, vietetään ensin juhannus Virtsussa tai Võrussa ja sitten sinne Hiiumaalle.

Kiitos, täname.
raul
Mobilisti
Mobilisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja raul »

raul kirjoitti:Tervist taas Eestlased! + muut

Me läheme küll!

Ja nyt loppu eestin vääntäminen koska ei varmaan kukaan saa mitään selvää kuitenkaan... :roll:

Jees, ollaan aika varmoja (99%) lähdöstä, minä+avovaimo&230E, vietetään ensin juhannus Virtsussa tai Võrussa ja sitten sinne Hiiumaalle.

Kiitos, täname.
Und das Selbe auf deutsch.
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Meeting

Ok

Now the things are this far, that i would like to get exact number of visitors, who come to meet our club.

In 2 of july we all drive to Hiiuma and in this island we have different games and competitions..

We are booked one place with sauna and little house. Al you need is a tent for a sleep and good mood.
One ticket to a ferry is ordered and also is ordered food and drink.
All this meeteng will cost some money , and we tried to find a normal number to everybody, so all will be cost :

one car+one person = 50 EUR
one car+ 2 person= 90 EUR
one car+3 persons = 130 EUR
one car + 4 persons = 170 EUR

Family ticet (2 parents and children) = 100 EUR

For us it would be a better if we get the money before, then the meeteng take place, because we need to buy all the food, drinks and so.

I think, that this is quite chep, that you get all the food and drink, excursion, shower, sauna, and surprise and so on...

To book a ferry i will need exackt number of members and cars from finland, also i need registration numbers of a cars and your names.

Send this information to my e-mail (indrek@clubmb.ee) and we can make all the preparations.

I hope that your contactperson will take contackt with me and we can discuss all the important things.
Remember, we dont have much time anymore!!!
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

Tere Indrek,

we are working on it.
Just to clarify a little:
When do we meet ? 2 of July ? at the Hiumaa ferry ?
When does the meeting end ?

regards Tomi
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Hi

I think that we meet in Tallinn, and about 14.00, then we can chat a little bit and about 16.00 all the mercedes-Benz wil be heading to Hiiumaa.

Meeteng will end in 4 of july about midday

Tomi kirjoitti:Tere Indrek,

we are working on it.
Just to clarify a little:
When do we meet ? 2 of July ? at the Hiumaa ferry ?
When does the meeting end ?

regards Tomi
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

hello Indrek,

we will give the names very soon:
there will be 7 to 10 cars.

I beleive some of us will make it to Tallin on 14:00 (and some possibly will arrive later)

Is it possible to have indoor sleeping place for some families with children (2 or 3 families). Others will probably be OK with tent.

Tomi
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Hi again

The indoor sleepeng placer are possible, but it will cost extra. And we need exact number of families, who needs it, that we could booke those rooms.

The room costs:
on night for family (about four - five persons) 60 EUR one night. And we are there two nights, then it will be 120 EUR. These are beautiful rooms.
But let me know, how many rooms i have to book.

And i hope that for 4 o clock everybody will be at Tallinn, because otherway we wont get in time to next Ship, which goes to Hiiumaa.

Indrek

Tomi kirjoitti:hello Indrek,

we will give the names very soon:
there will be 7 to 10 cars.

I beleive some of us will make it to Tallin on 14:00 (and some possibly will arrive later)

Is it possible to have indoor sleeping place for some families with children (2 or 3 families). Others will probably be OK with tent.

Tomi
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Indrek1
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa
Viesti:

Hi

now we ned exact number on members, also names, and cars. And car registration numbers.
Aso, who wants to sleep indoor

Indrek
Indrek
www.clubmb.ee
indrek@clubmb.ee
Tomi
Mersumies
Mersumies

Tere,
some of us have been communicating with Kuldar. He has given us the bank details and the payment amounts and we are about to pay. Each on will pay separately.

Most of us will come with the Tallink Melodia 15:15 in Tallinn and we leave on Sunday 15:30. We need to come back with the first boat from Hiumaa at 8:30.

The list is:

(2 adults+car) Jani Anttila and Minna Lehtimäki - RIN-827, Indoor sleeping preferred

(1 adult+car) Jani Leinonen, SHS-388, Indoor sleeping preferred

(family+car) Kimmo Lahtinen and Sari Matilainen +Julia and Arttu, EKM-415 Indoor sleeping preferred

(2 adults + car) Tomi Toratti and Päivi Toratti, AVO-700, Indoor sleeping preferred

(2 adults + car) Raul Puurtinen and Mika Loukiainen, KPY-571, Tent

(3 adults + 2cars) Antti Arola, Teemu Perälä, Klaus Eronen, BJK-909 and HPO-203, Tent, (these guys will arrive separately, so they dont need the Hiumaa boat reservation)

see you soon
Tomi
R129 500 SL -94
S124 E 220 -95
audi A6 2.8 quattro -98
Vastaa Viestiin