Jälleen W201+603A

Asiaa ahtimista ja ahtamisesta.
Vastaa Viestiin
Allu D.
Mersumies
Mersumies

Jälleen W201+603A

Viesti Kirjoittaja Allu D. »

Kaveri ruotsin puolella rakenteli kans mielenkiintosen auton, harmi vaan ku kytkintä ei oikeen tahdota saada pitämään..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5d6c ... ffa78e.htm
Köyhällä ei ole varaa ajaa huonolla!
"some people do, some people talk."
JP74
Turbospesialisti
Turbospesialisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JP74 »

Mikäs tekniikka tossa on pellin alla? Onko siinä kompurakin?
naftale_n
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja naftale_n »

Kapeekantinen kutonen. Tuotu vaan mahottomasti eteenpäin. Se on tuo ruotsin rakentelu vähä toisenlaista :twisted:

Minne lie lähteny ahtimelta tuo putki, tod.näk. suodattimelle mutta mihin asti?
W906 319cdi Aut. -11 *Tuiq
W203 200cdi Aut. -04
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0 V6 Aut. -93
Petehri
Yhteistyökumppani
Yhteistyökumppani

Viesti Kirjoittaja Petehri »

Tuolla olisi projekti kertomus:

http://forum.savarturbo.se/viewtopic.php?t=11837&

Asiallisen näköinen laite. Remmin avustuksella saattaa herätä viivasta melko mukavasti.
Sergey
Vannespesialisti
Vannespesialisti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sergey »

Parasta ruottissa on se, että itse voi ottaa vastuun rungon hitsailuista :) Se vain pitää dokumentoida ja etukäteiskatsastaa. Rakennuskatsastuksen ja loppukatsastuksen välissä saa olla max. 5v.

www.sfro.com

On se niin epäreilua.
Pajero 2005, Hullu-Pösö 2023, Skoda Citigo-e 2021
JP74
Turbospesialisti
Turbospesialisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja JP74 »

Tosi pätevästi rakennettu tekniikka. Eli tuossa näky olevan kompressori ahtamassa apuna. Luulis heräävän hyvin, jos toimii ja näyttihän tuo toimivan. Pumppu tais olla Suomessa tehty?
Allu D.
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Allu D. »

Juu pumppu on parin vuoden takaa mynältä..
Saattais olettaa että auto on kohtuu mielenkiintonen ku on jäykällä taka akselilla.. :wink:
Köyhällä ei ole varaa ajaa huonolla!
"some people do, some people talk."
naftale_n
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja naftale_n »

No se se oli!! Minä kun ihmettelin et mitenkä tuo sladiin lähtö näyttää jotenki niin vaivalloiselta. No ei ihme kun ei mikään paikka anna periksi :shock:
W906 319cdi Aut. -11 *Tuiq
W203 200cdi Aut. -04
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.0 V6 Aut. -93
JuhaK
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa

Viesti Kirjoittaja JuhaK »

anton
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa

Viesti Kirjoittaja anton »

ah, i´ve seen you gyus found my car on streetfire. Byt my finnish is none, so I just wonder what have been said.

/ Anton
veskola
Valvoja
Valvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja veskola »

The turboexperts of this forum gives lot of respect concerned of your car, building quality, especially about the real axel construction...and obviously they guess the injection pump is made in Finland 8)
Lisää tietoa: www.skg.fi
anton
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa

okey, good that you tell me. So is it good or bad responds? About the rear axle, here in Sweden it is legal to modify a car with 4link axle and go for the street. My car is typed with this axle at the swedish car testing centre "svensk bilprovning".

Right now im running with the compressor-turbosetup without any problems. And its awsome how the torque comes early in the poweregister. just crusin around about 30 -40 km/h on 2nd, 3rd gear with 0.8bar boost just waiting to get full throttle. Full throttle in that moment causes big tractionproblems.....

And yepp, the pump is modified in finland!
Viimeksi muokannut anton, Pe 31.08.2007 20:29. Yhteensä muokattu 2 kertaa.
veskola
Valvoja
Valvoja
Viesti:

respect not response, respect is very very good.

...and yes, they discussed that in Sweden it is legal...now i think they are concidering to move to Sweden becase as you know, here in Finland that is not possible.
Sergey
Vannespesialisti
Vannespesialisti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sergey »

No, it is almost impossible to build extreme cars here in finland. We don't have the "Amatörbygge" system, not sure how it is for older cars, but there has to be over 50% orginal factoryparts for dealer imported cars and 67% in self-imported cars.

Engine (15), transmission (9) and axles (10) are minimum 34% and bottomplate 6,7-20%... so it is impossible even to think for imported car. yes there's a law for your bodykit too, its about 5% and for example dash and meters are 2,4% and front seats are 2,4% (1,2 each) and suspension 1-4%. So even with finnish originated cars it is difficult... but still possible.

And it doesn't help at all that we don't have a really good organized organisation for car/bike building like Sveriges Fordonsbyggares Riksorganisation. Here we do have some scattered communities for cars and bikes... But they are considered as the enemy of the state, so co-operation with builders and state doesn't exist.

Why i know the swedish and finnish systems? I live here on Åland and i'm familiar with both countries. This is one reason why i have been thinking to "move" to sweden virtually. For me it is even easier, im born there.

As i asked earlier in your car topic, where did you get that non return valve (backventil) and how much did it cost?
Viimeksi muokannut Sergey, Su 02.09.2007 02:26. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Pajero 2005, Hullu-Pösö 2023, Skoda Citigo-e 2021
anton
Sisäänajossa
Sisäänajossa

Okey. Then maybe I´m a step closer to the really fast quartermile than you finnish guys cause the 4link axle. Next summer there is plans to go fast and get some numbrs....

The valve comes from some sort of industrial use. It was a friend of mine who got it. He said it was expensive and I don´t wanna know the price. It is not avalible to buy, thou it is an ex-change part system for this valve.

But when you hold it in your hand you can feel that it is made from really good-qvality materials and precision.
veskola
Valvoja
Valvoja
Viesti:

Hey anton, wellcome to Alastaro next summer, everybody want to see your car in live. There is lot of testing days available and the costs are minimal. Nothing specially is requested but the car should be registered, and if you drive in streets it's ok.
Vastaa Viestiin